Warframe

Ether Daggers can be retrieved after all

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

centaurius
    Keymaster

The Ether Daggers weapon is only achieved by completing The Stolne Dream quest, however if you delete it there is no way to get it back in game. not even if you replay the quest with someone new to the game.

The only viable solution for this was when I tried to open a ticket in warframe.com support.

Go to -> http://www.warframe.com -> Community -> Support -> Submit a request (top right corner) -> Arsenal & Inventory -> Category “Foundry & Blueprints”

And input the title of request like “Request for Ether Daggers blueprint” and be polite and thankful when typing the text, I used this:

“Hello.

If possible I would like to have ether daggers blueprint in my inventory since there is no way of getting that weapon back and can’t replay stolen dream quest.

I was a new player when I sold my ether daggers and didn’t know that I wouldn’t get it back.

Thank you for your time and best regards.”

After 1 or 2 days I got a response stating I had the blueprint in my foundry again. And could build it and play. And of course get the 3,000 master rank points for it 🙂

• Author

centaurius
    Keymaster

The Ether Daggers weapon is only achieved by completing The Stolne Dream quest, however if you delete it there is no way to get it back in game. not even if you replay the quest with someone new to the game.

The only viable solution for this was when I tried to open a ticket in warframe.com support.

Go to -> http://www.warframe.com -> Community -> Support -> Submit a request (top right corner) -> Arsenal & Inventory -> Category “Foundry & Blueprints”

And input the title of request like “Request for Ether Daggers blueprint” and be polite and thankful when typing the text, I used this:

“Hello.

If possible I would like to have ether daggers blueprint in my inventory since there is no way of getting that weapon back and can’t replay stolen dream quest.

I was a new player when I sold my ether daggers and didn’t know that I wouldn’t get it back.

Thank you for your time and best regards.”

After 1 or 2 days I got a response stating I had the blueprint in my foundry again. And could build it and play. And of course get the 3,000 master rank points for it 🙂

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.